Ingredients:1 carrot medium chopped 3 potatoes medium chopped 1 cup cauliflower chopped 10 beans chopped 1/2 capsicum chopped 2 tomatoes, finely chopped 1 onion finely chopped 2 green chilli slit length wise 1/4 tsp turmeric pd 3 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala 1 tbsp butter 2 tbsps oil salt to taste coriander leaves for garnish
- Pressure cook all chopped vegetables (carrot, potatoes, cauliflower, capsicum, beans and tomatoes) with 2/3 cup of water. Drain the excess water and keep aside. This broth can be used in another recipe.
- Mash all the cooked vegetables coarsely.
- Heat oil in a heavy based pan, add onions and green chillis and fry till onions turn golden brown.
- Add the mashed vegetables and cook on high for a minute.
- To this add turmeric powder, pav bhaji masala and salt.
- Cook on medium flame for 15-20 minutes till it thickens. Add butter and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, finely chopped onions and lemon wedges on the sides.